I need to hire a wedding musician! It’s usually a statement, a realization, a sudden fact that says “Of course!” But where? Who? What kind? Adam Sandler is not available and you’re not Drew Barrymore anyway and this is not a movie so…Well you do what the majority of people have been doing since the dawn of the internet age and you Google it. You type in “Celine Dion” Kidding. She’s also busy in some place called Vegas. How about “Violinists in Toronto” or “Harpists in Toronto” Up pops a selection of talented, professional artists that all seem to have the required knowledge and experience to become part of your special day. Having said that I believe there is at least 5 important questions that you as someone that will be hiring that musician should ask:
– What time to you intend on arriving for setup and sound check?
– What happens if the wedding party is delayed, or any other delay for that matter?
– Do you or are you intending to book any other events on the same day as mine?
– Can you/will you change locations at the venue if sudden inclement weather?
– What is any is your cancellation policy?
These are just a few of many but this is a very good start while you’re on the hunt to hire your perfect wedding musician.
Google+ ID 112324707732451432622